Friday, January 2, 2009

Big Boys

Just a little boring update on what the kiddos are doing these days. Seems to change daily. Tristan is now speaking in BIG sentances. His record is 5 words, "I want some of that"!! My other favorite was at the hospital, "I not sick anymore"!! I think if he could have said, "Now that will be all, please kindly stop poking and prodding me you #$%#!!" he would have. He has also been pointing to the ear with drainage and telling me that it hurts. It melts me. So very sad.

We are really going to have to move Tristan to a toddler bed soon. We bought that crib four years ago and now have no clue how to convert it!! He is trying to crawl out of his crib. If he were really angry and wanting to get out I know he could get out.

Tristan was a mess at daycare this morning. He could not be distracted for me to leave. Was really working the manipulation overtime. Before that he was really excited to go to school. Hopefully he is doing o.k. today.

Adam is really amazing and incredibly difficult at the same time. When we are just one on one he is an absolute dream and is really pensive and thoughtful. He is coming up with a lot of big boy thoughts and is really a complex guy. But put him together with Tristan and he becomes a NUT! I think part of it is that since Tristan has been potty training he is getting more than his fair share of attention. Adam is constantly trying to come up with something to do that can top "pee pee in the potty"!! So hopefully this will start to equalize. He is also growing so TALL. All arms and legs and so georgeous.

Adam loved watching the "Georgia Bulldogs" with me yesterday. He thinks that any football team is the Georgia Bulldogs.

This is yet another random association of thoughts. More like reading my diary. Just wanted to get it all down before it slips away.

No comments: