Monday, September 22, 2008

Festivals, Face Painting and First Soccer Game















This past weekend was fun filled and money draining! Saturday kicked off with Adam's first soccer game. He LOVED it! I was amazed at how great they did. They all played so nicely together and it is all that he wanted to do for the rest of the day. Tristan wanted to get in on the action too!
After naps we took a quick trip over to "Suwanee Day" which was pretty fun. There were a lot of people and Tristan loved looking at all the dogs. We had a smoothie and payed for one pass to go on the inflatables and we had spent 20 bucks!!
Sunday we went to visit Lynn. We started out the day early and went to the 9 o'clock service at her church. As I am sitting there I realize that the pastor is my former pastor from Wesley at UGA. I couldn't believe it. Got to talk to him a little bit.
After naps we headed over to the North Georgia Fair which was a definate cultural experience. I can't imagine how people can afford to stay there for more than a couple of hours. I think I spent about 80 bucks on rides, face painting and food! Crazy. The kids had a blast. Adam fell asleep on the long car ride home but Tristan was awake until we got home.

No comments: