Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sarah Palin

I must preface this blog by saying I am an independant. I do not vote the party line. I am not all that excited about Sarah Palin nor am I very offended by her. The past few days have been very interesting watching both the mainstreem media and the alternative press attack her viciously. It is misogyny like I do not remember seeing ever. I think that the extreme left thinks that because she is a conservative woman that she is not really entirely human and can therefore completely disregard her as a person.

I was slightly amused yesterday by her speech (only stayed awake for part of it). To me it was a little like watching a scene from Fargo. So I went on youtube looking for satire about it. I was looking for something that would just make fun of her a little. This is one of the more benign and I think funny things I found on there. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEW12XLUM7A (I'm pretty sure that is my friend Nancy.) I am amazed at what horrible things I found. I really do not want to even repeat them here. I'm sure if you look at the post you will stumble upon them. So horrifying.

1 comment:

Pattiha said...

So looking back on this in retrospective it is really funny that I totally made fun of her an unabashedly so later on in my blog. This was obviously my first introduction to her before she really became farcical.